Liquid Body Lufra
Give your skin a polished & luminous glow. Liquid Body Lufra revitalises the skin on your body by gently working away surface impurities, giving it a luminous glow. The finely ground walnut shells buff out rough spots on the skin on elbows, backs of arms, knees, heels and wherever needed.
The invigorating exfoliating action of Liquid Body Lufra together with its refreshing minty fragrance provide a unique aromatic and energising bathing experience.
At the same time, Aloe vera and moisturising ingredients soothe and nurture skin.
Ideal for shaving, this exfoliating body scrub leaves skin feeling smooth, vibrant, and silky
- Provides essential exfoliation by gently working away surface impurities and dead skin cells.
- Helps revitalise the body’s skin with an invigorating exfoliating action.
- Helps smooth dry, rough areas on the skin on the elbows, knees and entire body.
- Helps improve your skin’s tone and texture as it removes dry patches and rough areas.
- Rinses away completely without leaving a residue that can dry and irritate skin.
- 100% soap free.
- Dermatologically tested.
Apply Liquid Body Lufra to dampened skin, work gently into a lather, then rinse thoroughly. Follow with your favourite Nu Skin body moisturiser. Use Liquid Body Lufra two to three times a week
- Walnut husks − finely ground to exfoliate and remove dry, rough patches of skin.
- Aloe vera − soothes and nurtures skin.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Juglans Regia Shell Powder, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-15/15 Allyl Ether Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, Ammonium Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Octadecylamine Acetate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Dimethylaminopropylamine, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.